FastHomeCleaning London delivers guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in London, UK. All of the members of our cleaning teams are qualified, background-checked and insured.
When you are about to vacate your rented property because your tenancy is due to end, you can definitely consider booking the end of tenancy cleaning services offered by our company. Leaving the property immaculate not only helps you get the full deposit back but also helps in creating a good impression towards your landlord.
We have been operating in this field for quite a few years and with our loads of experience, we guarantee the best services at affordable rates.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
- Studio Flatfrom £79
- One Bedroom Propertyfrom £137
- Two Bedroom Propertyfrom £159
- Three Bedroom Propertyfrom £181
- The end of tenancy cleaning is delivered by expert technicians who know how to get any cleaning job done in a proficient and quick manner. They will do a thorough job, covering every bit of the property.
- The end of tenancy cleaning is a tough job so it is a better idea to let the professionals do it.
- The cleaning supplies are included in the price so you can save money.
- Booking professional assistance can improve your occupancy rate.
- The cleaning products are of high quality and are environmentally friendly.
- When the cleaning is done, the property will be ready for future tenants to move in.
- The security deposit you will be able to collect is much more than the price of the service.
- The end of tenancy cleaning service comes with a 48-hour guarantee. This means that if you are not fully satisfied with the outcome, you have to inform us within 48 hours of the completion of the job. In this case, we will schedule a free re-clean as soon as possible.
- We are available seven days a week plus weekends and bank holidays.
- The prices of our end of tenancy cleaning services are very affordable so that you can take comfort in knowing that booking us will not go harsh on your budget.
- There are two payment methods. You can either pay our cleaners in cash after the completion of the job or you can make a bank transfer no later than 24 hours before the appointment. Whichever suits you best!
Our checklist is very detailed and focuses on the vital aspects of the tenancy cleaning services. Over the years, we have set high standards in the field in order to meet all of the requirements of estate agents and landlords.
The teams of cleaners from our company have been trained in such a manner so that they can deliver you an exceptional service and provide you with full value for money. We endeavour to make sure that all your requirements are met and you feel satisfied with hiring our cleaning services. Take a look at our detailed checklist:
- Full removal of mould, limescale, soap scum and hard water stains
- Clean windows, mirrors and glass surfaces
- Disinfect and sanitise toilets, showers and tubs
- Shine taps and sinks
- Dust cabinets and other surfaces
- Mop floors
- Descale shower heads
- Shine taps and sinks
- Full removal of limescale, mould and stains
- Degrease stoves
- Clean hobs and extractors
- Dust cabinets, counter tops, drawers, shelves and other surfaces
- Throw any expired food and drinks
- Vacuum carpets and mop bare floors
- Empty trash bins
- Wipe mirrors, windows and glass surfaces
- Clean kitchen appliances such as toasters, microwaves, freezers, fridges
Bedrooms and other living areas:
- Dust shelves, cabinets, pieces of furniture, picture frames, tops of doors, light switches, drawers, TV/PC screens, etc.
- Dust curtain rails, windowsills and baseboards
- Vacuum carpets, curtains and blinds
- Remove cobwebs
- Mop bare floors
- Wipe mirrors, windows and glass surfaces
- Clean radiators, plugs and other small objects
In case you feel that the service provided by our cleaners wasn’t up to the standard, just inform us no later than 48 hours after the completion of the cleaning and we will carry out the tasks once again but without charging you additionally.
The experienced professionals from our company will do everything in their power to ensure that the property you are vacating is left in spic and span condition without any traces of dirt, dust or grime.
The best part about hiring our services is that our cleaners’ vast knowledge and experience help them tackle stains and spots which are not obvious to the naked eye.
Our main priority is to provide our clients with an efficient and reliable service. We place great importance on personal attention which is why our customers are given the chance to customise the checklist to their own liking. If you happen to have your own checklists and you would like our housekeepers to follow it, please let us know.
Our company invests in top of the line cleaning equipment. The cleaning solutions we use are environmentally friendly and chemical-free. You can rest assured that they are safe to use around children and pets. Our attention to detail and the endless endeavour to offer the best of services will make you feel that you have done the right thing by choosing our services for your tenancy cleaning needs in West Finchley.
Please note that customers are expected to provide a parking spot or pay for such.
What customers say about us:
“A friend of mine recommended me this end of tenancy cleaning service and booking it was the best decision I have ever made. The outcome was brilliant!”
“Thanks to the hard work of those cleaners I was able to collect the check-out deposit in full. I will surely use it for my moving in again.”
“Thank you and thank you! Thanks for the hard work and patience. I cannot express how happy I was with the outcome. Fantastic end of tenancy cleaning!”
The housekeepers will do a thorough and detailed clean-up of the entire property, no matter the number of rooms and their condition. They will usually vacuum, dust, mop, wipe worktops and surfaces. Bathrooms, kitchens and hallways will be thoroughly cleaned. All the general household chores will be done, plus the ones requested from the customer. In short, the end of tenancy cleaning service of our company covers every corner of the property. However, if you require an additional specialised service, such as window cleaning, please share with us your requirements.
Our goal is to make each and every one of our customers satisfied with the service they receive. It is why we endeavour to match you with a housekeeper who will meet your requirements and needs. If you are not fully satisfied with the outcome for one reason or another, please make sure to contact us. Our end of tenancy cleaning services come with a 48-hour guarantee. We are ready to send a team to re-clean the areas till all of your needs are met.
Usually, our cleaners use their own cleaning products which are powerful enough to eliminate various stains and other contaminants. What is even more, the products are green-certified and it is safe to use them around small children and domestic pets. For your peace of mind, our end of tenancy cleaning includes everything necessary to deliver the service in the most proficient manner possible. In case you want us to use your own cleaning equipment, please make sure to let us know in advance.