Fast Home Cleaning London is a qualified carpet cleaning provider in London, UK. Contact us to hire a professional carpet cleaner at affordable rates.
Carpets aren’t a cheap decoration so most homeowners do their best to extend the lifespan of the carpets in their home. However, this isn’t an easy job, especially if you are not familiar with the most advanced carpet cleaning techniques and methods.
Instead of wasting your time and money on expensive cleaning methods, equipment and products, you can take advantage of the solution we offer – a reliable carpet cleaning service which will meet your requirements and budget.
Carpet Cleaning Services
- Hallway/ Landing Carpet£9
- Bedroom Carpet£18
- Living/ Dining Room Carpet£23
- Flight of Stairs£25
- The carpet cleaners know how to deal with tough stains.
- The carpet cleaners have been introduced to the core of the business and are familiar with the subtleties of the carpet cleaning.
- A professional carpet cleaning session leaves the carpet bacteria- and germ-free.
- A regularly cleaned carpet is good for your health.
- A regularly cleaned carpet has the power to make any interior look cosier and more elegant.
- The indoor air quality improves.
- The lifespan of the carpet can be prolonged.
- Booking a carpet cleaning service saves you money because you do not need to provide the cleaning products.
- The hot water extraction method kills dust mites, germs, bacteria and other harmful contaminants.
- A non-professional risks to damage the fibres.
Our company employs a team of qualified cleaning technicians who know how to clean carpets of all types and sizes. Each one of our workers has already completed over a hundred carpet cleaning jobs, so they know how to approach a cleaning challenge in order to complete it successfully and satisfy the cleaning needs of the client.
Our workers are taught to use a wide range of carpet cleaning techniques which allows them to adopt a unique approach for every carpet cleaning task.
The steam cleaning technique involves several stages:
- Vacuuming the carpet in order to get rid of the soil particles on top
- Inspecting the surface and treating high traffic areas, stains and dirty spots with special cleaning detergents
- Cleaning the carpet’s fibres by injecting a jet of under-pressure hot steam using a professional steam cleaning machine
- Sucking out the excess moisture, drying, grooming and deodorising
- Applying the Scotchgard protection solution
One of the methods that we often use is steam cleaning – this unique multi-stage cleaning technique has proven its efficiency through the years, and it is undoubtedly one of the best ways to deal with dirty carpets.
Steam cleaning involves using powerful cleaning chemicals and under-pressure hot steam to dissolve and get rid of bad odours, stains, dirt and grime. Another great thing about this cleaning method is that it also exterminates germs and bacteria, therefore it improves the hygiene of your carpets as well.
Another thing you should know about using our carpet cleaning service is that it will bring you some very tempting long-term benefits as well. Many homeowners don’t know that having their carpets professionally cleaned at least once per every six months will prevent spoiling and will preserve the good hygiene and condition of the carpets for longer.
Therefore, it is in your best interest to book our services at least twice a year in order to freshen up your carpets and keep their good appearance for as long as possible. We are available in many areas like Tottenham and Harringay and you can reach us seven days a week.
These five simple stages lead to the following result – a clean, spotless, hygienic, fresh and deodorised carpet that looks as if it was just bought from the store. Feel free to give us a call if you need more information about our carpet cleaning service. We would be more than happy to help.
What customers say about us:
I will be forever thankful for what you did! Thank you for your hard work. Now my carpets look like brand new again!
I cannot stop looking at my clean carpets. I cannot believe that all stains are gone and it is all thanks to you!
Amazing job done by amazing people. Your carpet cleaning service is sure to be the best I have ever used recently! Thank you to the moon and back.
Leading carpet manufacturers choose the hot water extraction method, or also known as steam cleaning, to be the most efficient one. It injects hot water into the base of the carpet and extracts the grime. The drying process is drastically cut down and the method itself is extremely efficient.
If the grime is not too deep, the dry cleaning process comes to the rescue. It involves the use of absorbent pad and a powerful cleaning solution. Usually, this method takes a couple of hours but it is only effective on light or medium soiled pieces.
We want to cause as little disturbance as possible. But if you want to make it easier for us, vacuuming is an ideal way to do it. If there are unwanted objects like toys or shoes on the carpet, we would like to move them out of the way. If there is a heavier piece of furniture, do not worry. Our professional technicians can handle it. Foot traffic should be reduced before our cleaners’ arrival so that they can effectively get down to cleaning. If there are any spotting problems, feel free to let us know in advance.
When it comes to carpet care, it vital to know how often you should clean your carpets. The frequency, of course, is dependent on foot traffic, the presence of domestic pets, the number of family members, etc. Our company usually advises a period of six months prior to booking a professional carpet cleaning company. Keep in mind that you should never wait till the carpets start smelling unpleasantly before getting them cleaned. To protect your health and avoid dust related illnesses, make sure to have your carpets professionally cleaned at least twice a year.